09 June 2015
Surprised
This is what I have been up to lately. Been spending my nights finishing off this one, and I call her "Surprised." This is a sketch, I plan to create a painting in canvas soon.
I think she is finished already. I don't want to add/remove anything anymore and I am satisfied with how she looks. Just disgusted with the spots of color around her face - thanks to my clumsy hands - but I managed to make those look like they are part of the sketch. I've no idea though when I'd be able to transfer this to become a full painting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Popular Posts
-
There is no better time than now , I said. I spoke with my manager and told him I was absolutely sure about my decision and that I intended ...
-
“Ang sakit, kapag, inalagaan, lumalala. Hangga’t maaga, inuman mo na ng gamot.” May sakit ako. Ilang linggo ko na rin tong tinitiis. Wa...
-
I wish there was a time machine so I could undo this one decision that affects my life perpetually, other times, I'm good with it especi...
Labels
2008
2011
2014
2015
2016
2020
2021
2023
2024
2025
adulting
Ana
arts
BACKPACKING
birthday
books
Boracay
calligraphy
christmas
college
corona virus
covid
digital art
dreams and aspirations
family
feasib
Friends
Fun Day
heart
illustration
invitation
KAI
life
motherhood
motivational
MSCI
pandemic
Papa
PH
procreate
quotes
reading
RoxDab
ROXDABSTUDIO
self
SOUTHEAST ASIA
summer
thoughts
travel
VIAJESOLA
wedding
work
writing
xannekarl
Creative Commons

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment