Yesterday, I was looking through my boxes for old notes related to my Financial Controllership courses in college and post grad notes. A lot of notes, I must say, plus I had a whole year copy of WSJ Asia! I was a hardcore finance junkie back then, must have been one of the reasons why working in my current company is really bringing that finance nerd back. :)
I am FINALLY making good with a promise I made to my 20-year-old self now. I'm going to take that exam I was talking about in 2009 - the same one where most questions during 2009 Intercollegiate Financial Competition came from, and the reason why I took on the challenge of having my Master's. It was the end goal, after all. Even when I resisted to think about it.
I'm going to start this journey towards that goal and one way of starting it is going back to my college/post-grad self - that knowledge hungry, driven and determined student I once was.
What made me decide to go for it now? Because I feel it is high time. Because I finally have the guts to try it out; and because I think my boss is really selling me to the idea of having that to help me move up to the goal we've been talking about since last year. Not to mention he's really keen on helping me out on this one.
I need to get myself organized and focused.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment