11 July 2016

Night Life


Blurred Lights. Blurred Mind.
There are moments in my life when all I do is stare into the space and be inside my head for a long time. I don't want to be distracted by all the things happening around me, I don't want to worry about the responsibilities for a time.




But I realized it isn't living. 

Because living is being active, interacting with people, learning new skills and applying the same for the improvement of our society, and making an impact to other people's lives.

Funny thing is: I live my life the way I described the "some moments;" then realization eventually comes at night when all the action has already ended.

So here I am, typing life away as a silent prayer for me to have courage to stop living inside my head and be active.

My back aches now, I should be sleeping. Zzzzzz.

0 Comments: