16 August 2016

Things, things, things


There are a lot of things I need to do in the next few weeks - this might mean I won't be having enough time to squeeze in any painting or creating session. It feels sad, but I know that short term sacrifices are better. This will may be a long hiatus from my art, but I will come back for sure. I just hope it won't be that long, else the skills get very rusty.



I'm looking for a new space now and it's hard! It's crazy especially that I have to consider proximity to work, budget, ventilation and light, and proximity to food and public transpo. Urgh. Adulting is a pain in the ass - just when I thought I have mastered it already - being away from my family for four years now because I had to rent for practicality's sake, doing errands on my own, budgeting my money, transferring from one place to another - URGGGGHHHHH. 

I hope we get a good space that meets all of the above considerations. 


Last weekend was a good time to re-align my life goals. Thanks to my reality checker for being, yeah, always the reality checker. He always puts things into perspective and shakes up the nerves inside my head and pushes me to think things through. Soooo.... back in the game again!


Here's to hoping that the the calmness inside me lasts for a long time. I want to be able to do things without the chaos of my beautiful yet complex mind distracting me. 

**** Happy birthday, Marj!****

0 Comments: