![]() |
| WFH set up | Unsplash |
It's been a year and a month now since our government imposed a lockdown in our area, with restrictions opening up and tightening again during those times. I have had the privilege to work from home before it happened, and there are tons of workers who shifted to this arrangement. I've also been blessed to have another position with a multinational company within the education industry since March this year, and I've been contacted by a number of other companies who were keen to work with me. I'm flattered and flabbergasted, but I can only work for up to 12 hours daily, given that I have a kid to take care of.
My husband has been so supportive of the career moves I've made in the past year and to ensure that someone's on top of the baby and our household, he decided to take a break from his career. It was not an easy decision to make, financially and emotionally (for him) but he still made a choice. It was us over anything else. I'm happy about it since it's an improvement.
I'm making progress with these two positions I am seated in, growing the team, mentoring them, and making sure we are hitting our targets. I plan to do this until I can, haha!
![]() |
| Kai @ 11M4D, after eating moringa noodles with chia seeds, steamed broccoli and carrots, and banana |
Meanwhile, Kai is eleven months old now! How time flies! Next month, we will be celebrating his birthday and I still haven't planned on anything yet!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment