It’s been two months since I left my job—a whirlwind of changes, juggling wife duties, growing my little invitation and calligraphy business, and diving into event styling projects. My days are filled with trips to the hospital, banks, and beloved local spots like Dangwa and Dapitan Arcade, each errand weaving its way into my new routine. Between these tasks, I sketch layouts and create color swatches for upcoming projects, all while Netflix hums softly in the background or Spotify keeps me company.
The rain has begun to pour in this part of the metro, pulling me toward the window with its rhythmic invitation. I long for quiet moments—moments to write, to reflect, to simply be. But for now, I find solace in the busyness. These two months have been a dance of flowing through uncertainty and ensuring I stay on the right track. Limbo is where I am, but perhaps, limbo is where I need to be.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment