It’s 2020 already. How many times in the past have I thought about this year, but I never imagined it would be this hard to welcome.
2019 has been the hardest year so far: it was the most financially challenging, emotionally draining, and a lot of hard-to-wrap-my-head-around changes. There were many moments when I wanted to break down, moments when I’d cry myself to sleep, and a lot of times when it was just so hard to bear I’d stare into the space and zoom out.
During this year, I feel like I have grown 10 years and I wish that everything I have been through has made me stronger.
I am thankful for my siblings and family who were there to cheer me up, to my friends who were ready to listen to my rants and give advice, to my husband who unceasingly love me while we go through this toughest time, and to the baby on my tummy for giving me a reason to go on and fight.
Looking at 2020 now with hope that everything will get better. I wish us all a Happy and Prosperous 2020. 🥰🥰🥰🥰


0 Comments:
Post a Comment