19 January 2021

HELLO 2021!

7M30D

Hello 2021, Happy New Year! 

Nothing much is new, we are still grappling with this pandemic - stuck at home (can't complain here!), restricted travel, and uncertain of what's to come in terms of vaccines, etc. 

On another news, Kai is growing up so quickly. 

It's true when they say time flies so fast when you have kids. I don't know, I just feel so nostalgic looking at all the baby photos and footages I have on my drive. He will turn 8 months old tomorrow and he does a lot of things already! 

Sometimes I want him to do things on his own just so I can have my "me time" or just so we can move around and do chores, but when I see him with new milestones, it just gives me so much joy at the same time I want him to just be this cute little baby whose face lightens up whenever I call him. 

I miss him as a tiny human who wasn't so likot but I'm also excited to see who he becomes! 

0 Comments: