20 January 2021

WE GO BACK TO IT EVENTUALLY



Life happened. Pandemic happened, too. 

It's funny looking back and reading my 2019 Journal saying that I will be productive for the rest of 2020 and beyond - going back to my writing and editing some manuscripts that I have left untouched, most of them dating way back 2010. I also vowed to do more illustration - which I did while I was pregnant - but all of them were commission work from brands and agencies that I worked with. I haven't done any personal work last year. 

Now that Kai is eight months old, I feel like I am getting my old life back. He's not clingy like before, he's not needy as well which is a good thing. His papa is always with him anyway and taking care of him while I do the daily grind, so it looks like I can slowly go back to these things that I said I'd do but I put off for a long while. 

Things also starts to clear now - I paid all the debts that we had from 2019 shenanigans, I was able to create a portfolio which I can show to clients for graphic design and illustration work, I am also going back to re-learning to edit videos! Planned my Yearly Goals as well and I commit to achieve all these!

I think if we only wait for the perfect timing, we all go back to things that we are meant to be doing. 

0 Comments: