27 February 2021

Nine Months and Seven Days

I have a nine month old baby now! The days are long and the months are short. He has six visible teeth now, he sits up straight without support, he is excited to to walk and stand on his own. He bends and tries on different positions when standing up, holding on to his playpen. He also likes to talk and is impatient and charming and so so cute! 

20 Feb 2021

I'm gushing over my son right now and I definitely would cringe if I read this when I was much, much younger. He's taking up so much of our time now because we don't have a house help and we pretty much do all the things at home ourselves while taking care of Kai and working and making sure we have food to put in our table. My husband still is not working and is the primary carer for Kai. He's not the best house husband, he can do better, but I guess if Kai is well taken care of and is healthy - who am I to complain? 

29 Jan 2021

Sometimes I just feel so damn exhausted from work and when it's my time for a break or after work, Kai wants to be held by me. He smiles so wide whenever he sees me at lunch time or after a long day at work  but would cry when I go directly to the sofa to lie down. I'd be guilty so I'd pick him up and I'd get cranky because he wants to play with me. My energy just won't match up with his on a weekday. I wonder why he is so energetic these days? When he's teething, he wont't have fever anymore but would have waterfall of saliva from his mouth. Hahaha! He also likes to bite my fingers and my toes! He tries to bite my nipples to when we cuddle. He's a fun baby to play with actually, he's got quite a lot of tricks already! 

21 Feb 2021

Ah, I guess this blog will be a compilation of all the things we do in this parenting and motherhood journey. 



0 Comments: