It's undoubtedly a lonely time of day. No movement around me - everything is still - I wonder if I should not move as well.
Seeing rays of sun creep through the window and how it envelopes the place like a yellow orange cellophane makes me think of what I have done so far today, and contemplate on how I want to move forward.
I slept in until 12NN (mainly because I was awake until 5AM!) then prepared to go to the doctor again (sick since Monday), and left. I was back here by around 4:40PM and I'm proud of myself because I did a lot of things in a very short period of time! I got my laptop from the office, went to my waxing appointment, then went to the supermarket for groceries. Decided I'd skip on practicing since I wasn't feeling really well. My eyes are hurting and I need to have a new set of lens for my glasses; plus I have to put meds on my eyes every four hours.
I don't want to be sick anymore. Doc said I should probably go back to dancing so I can take care of myself better. I said, I should probably do some moving. I don't feel like going back to ballet classes this year. Maybe some jazz or ballroom will do. I know I don't want to sit all day, then sit some more at night. Hahaha! Having said that, I came up with a list of the things I want to start doing more often starting this week:
- Put that gym membership to use
- Walk more often, and on longer trails
- Maybe start running again?
- Eat healthy, less fast food please
- Go to bed early so I'd get up early
- Have a good control over myself. If I feel that I am tired, I'd take a rest.
- Do not sweat the small stuff


0 Comments:
Post a Comment